Hillsborough County Overtime Attorney
If your current or former employer is refusing to pay you the wages you have earned, I can help. At the Poulos Law Firm in Tampa, Florida, I move quickly to help you get the money you are owed. When necessary, I take an aggressive approach to these cases. My extensive trial experience means that I have the strength to go to court if your employer is not willing to do what is right. You can count on me to fight to get you every penny you have earned.
Experienced in All Types of Unpaid Wages Cases
My background in employment law gives me a unique perspective on these cases. I have seen these issues from the other side, so I understand that it is possible for an employer to simply make a mistake. As long as they are willing to resolve the mistake and pay you fairly, with interest as necessary, the matter does not need to go to court. However, I also understand that there are employers who intentionally underpay employees and will continue to refuse to pay fairly unless they are taken to trial. I can go to trial in all wage dispute cases, including:
- Unpaid overtime cases, including cases in which an employee is improperly classified as a salaried employee and not paid overtime when he or she should have been
- Nonpayment of vacation time
- Failure to pay for breaks, including meal and rest breaks, that employees were forced to work through
- Failure to pay for preparation time prior to the start of an employee's shift or for clean-up time spent after the end of an employee's shift
- Withholding final paychecks
Regardless of the unpaid wages situation you have encountered, my experience and strength as a lawyer can benefit you.
To schedule a free consultation with a Tampa unpaid wages attorney, call me at 813-418-7406 or send me an e-mail. Employment law cases are typically handled on a contingency basis, meaning I will only request payment if I am successful in getting you what you are owed, or I will seek payment of fees from your employer.
In addition to English, I provide legal services in Greek.